My husband and I have been married almost 8 years but have been together 13. Over time you need to put work into your relationship.
I made a list of 5 things you can do to spice up your relationship without making it feel like work.
Your marriage is one of the most important relationships of your life. So, if your marriage is suffering everything else around you seems to suffer.
It’s crucial to take time to nurture your relationship, it’s important to make each other feel loved. Read this and try them out. Ladies, these tips are for you, but men you can do the same. It takes two to tango.
5 tips to Spice up your Marriage.
1) Send him a text – Sometimes it’s a sexy picture, other times it’s a text letting him know you appreciate him. Either way it shows you are thinking of him. Sending him a sexy picture while he’s working is a cute little tease to remind him what he comes home too.
2) Ditch the sweats – When you go to bed wear something sexy. Even if you have kids it’s ok, throw a robe on. Here in Wisconsin, it gets cold but that gives you more reason to snuggle not to put more on.
3) Shower Date – Being vulnerable with your bodies will provide a great connection. This is one of my favorite dates. You escape from T.V.s and cell phones. It’s just you two making it steamy.
4) PDA – So don’t be that couple that needs to get a room but hold hands, kiss each other, touch his butt. Let everyone around you know you’re in to each other. It’s romantic. If you go out to dinner play footsie. Have fun with it.
5) Communication – Cliché, I know but for real. You need to talk about likes/dislikes in the bedroom. Share your fantasies with each other. Try them out. Be open minded and non-judgmental. He’s your husband, you don’t need to be shy or embarrassed.
Remember when you first met? You have all those feelings and butterflies, well that doesn’t need to stop. Time should only make you feel more comfortable in your relationship.
I hope that you try these out. Put an effort into your marriage. My best marriage tip of all: if you have to fight, fight naked! I hope that put a smile on your face. Good luck babe!